- This event has passed.
(WEBINAR) SEL & Mental Health in Distance Learning: District Leaders Share Best Practices
September 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Join education leaders working on the front lines of distance learning as they share how they are successfully implementing social-emotional and mental health supports for students and staff.
In this edWebinar, the presenters share:
- How to effectively connect and build trust with students, laying the groundwork for engagement and learning
- Best practices for supporting students in special education in distance learning
- How to ensure staff feels safe and supported
- How to implement SEL that supports anti-racism and equity in distance learning
- How to implement digital tools in an MTSS for efficacy and sustainability
School and district administrators will learn concrete steps they can take to deliver effective, trauma-informed SEL and mental health supports to students and staff as schools and communities continue to grapple with the challenges of COVID-19.
This recorded edWebinar will be of interest to school and district leaders of preK through high school grade levels, federal program coordinators, and those involved in student mental health.