- This event has passed.
(WEBINAR) Intervention for Young English-Language Learners
February 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Learn how blended learning supports reading intervention and instruction for English-language learners (ELLs). Covering computer-adaptive assessments and instruction, dual-language instructional specialist Lisa Capra introduces ways educational technology supports data-driven instruction and traditional face-to-face approaches.
This webinar provides a case study and shows educators how the School District of Palm Beach County in Florida launched a reading intervention program in more than a dozen elementary schools. Take a look at the program and see how students embark on a path toward biliteracy through educational technology and blended learning. Also, examine the rewards of data-driven instruction and learn what it takes to launch an effective intervention program that works for young English-language learners.
Webinar presenters will share:
• Ways RtII/MTSS supports students in English-language learners.
• How blended learning supports intervention and instruction for bilingual children.
• Results schools can expect.
• Best practices and lessons learned.
• Steps to take to launch similar initiatives.