- This event has passed.
(NJ) School Choice Special Needs and Education Technology Conference
January 24, 2018 @ 8:45 am - 12:30 pm EST
Join legislators, education policy experts, community leaders, educators and parents to explore new goals for school choice legislation.
- Education Savings Accounts for Special Needs – Is this possible for New Jersey?
- The latest in Education Technology for K-12
- Up Next in the Supreme Court, Janus Case- Public Unions for Teachers – the Right to Choose
- Bob Bowdon, Founder and Executive Director, Choice Media
- Jonathan Butcher, Senior Policy Analyst, Center for Education Policy, Institute for Family, Community, and Opportunity, The Heritage Foundation
- Florie Burke, Education Technology Consultant
- Brenda Considine, Partner, Considine Communications Strategies
- Barbara DeMarco, Vice President, Porzio Governmental Affairs LLC
- Joe Farragher, Ed.D., Digital Education Consultant, Florida Virtual School
- Patty Gallagher, Field Account Representative, PowerSchool
- Erica L. Jedynak, New Jersey State Director, Americans for Prosperity & AFP Foundation
- Colin Sharkey, Executive Vice President, Association of American Educators
- Shalinee Sharma, CEO, & Founder, Zearn
- Leah Steinberg, Director, Project LEARN, Special Education Affairs, Agudath Israel of America
- Dick Zimmer, Congressman, Trustee E3
- Student School Choice Dancers – Performing National School Choice Week 2018 Dance -Sprout University School of Arts, Trenton, NJ