(FL) ASCD Conference on Teaching Excellence
June 25 - June 27
Building Resilient Schools
For educators at every level looking for creative, strengths-based strategies to build resilience in all children, including those affected by trauma, so that they achieve in their schools, communities, relationships, and future careers.
At the Conference on Teaching Excellence, discover specific, practical techniques to
- Transform mindsets and environments that perpetuate inequitable treatment and impede learning
- Develop students’ social-emotional and relationship skills
- Implement trauma-informed and culturally sensitive practices
- Connect with and support challenging or depressed students
- Challenge discriminatory practices
- Prevent teacher burnout
More than 80 sessions, 3 pre-cons and 2 post-con events, 3 exciting headliners, and 2 keynote luncheons.
Sow the seeds of resilience and register today!