This podcast was originally published on The EdTech Podcast.
Something exciting is coming!
The Pearson Future Tech for Education Podcast Series on The Edtech Podcast
This podcast series will examine the implications of future tech for education, exploring questions including:
- What does future tech for education look like and where does mixed reality, data science (AI), biosyncing, and human-machine relations fit in?
- What should we know about algorithms, bias and education?
- How is technology changing the way we learn languages?
- Can ‘tests’ be fun and should they be? How do we measure collaboration?
- How can we develop responsible and calm digital citizenship?
For more information, see the original article.