A teacher was immediately suspended after a report that students in a Jackson Central-Merry High School classroom had viewed an “inappropriate film,” according to a press release from the school system.Read More
search our site
- Secretary John King on Raising Education Standards
- Is California Hiding Teacher Misconduct History from Parents?
- Detroit Teachers Union Marches in the Streets During ‘Sick-Out’
- PEFNC’s Darrell Allison Assesses Future of School Choice in North Carolina
- Brookings Institution: Examining Charter Schools in America